Thursday 13 November 2014

My first time at the famous “PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS”

I always thought of visiting Petronas Towers during my stay in Kuala Lumpur. I bought my tickets online as I did not want to waste my time standing in a queue.
      There was time slot accommodated to every sightseer and the duration was 45 mins.

      Petronas Towers offer tours to the skybridge on floor 41 and the observation deck on         floor 86 in tower.

       View from floor 41 




Posing from floor 86



The Petronas Towers are prominent symbol of Kuala Lumpur, which never stops to amaze visitors.  No visit to the city is complete without a picture of you standing in front of the twin towers. They are evident from just about everywhere in the city, and govern the night sky.




Petronas Towers are open 6 days a week and. It is necessary to get a ticket beforehand to do the Petronas Towers tour. Tickets to visit the PETRONAS Twin Towers can be obtained starting 8:30am every morning. Alternatively, tickets can be bought in advance online via the PETRONAS Towers website too. 



TOUR - Skybridge (Level 41) and Observation Deck (Level 86)
COST - Adult - 80myr /  Children - *12 years & below 30myr.

Now you got the info about Petronas Towers, make sure you visit soon. Trust me it     
 will be worth it :)


2 comments: